Join the team and start helping to build better communities and classrooms today.
- Coordinate and look for resource suppliers
- Help students and teachers create more projects and activities that can enhance learning
- Participate during classroom group projects and activities.
- Reviewing project proposals and establishing budget-costs
- Provide needed support towards enhancing classroom environment for learning
- Coordinating with donors to establish needed funding for classrooms
- Handles both the receiving and dispatch of deliveries to assigned classrooms
- Actively participate in community projects and events to help establish good relationships for the foundation.
- Advocate for better funding for publicly-funded schools in Canada.
- Evaluating Learning Materials for Quality Assurance
- Become Ambassadors of the foundation and help teachers and students maximize innovative resources
- Help mentors students and promote achievements through collaborative leadership and innovation
- Handle inquiries through phone or email
If you have any questions, you can email us at our website at: www.myclassneeds.ca to speak with one of our volunteers.